On April 30 we proudly honored five of our younger members who not only excelled in the classroom and participated in many extracurricular activities at school, but also gave back to their communities through extensive volunteer service hours the past four years.
- Libby Frink, Seckman High School ($750)
- Stephanie Gottschlich, Cor Jesu Academy ($750)
- Cooper Fritzlen, St. John Vianney High School ($1,200)
- Craig Niethe, Bishop DuBourg High School ($1,200)
- Erin Nischwitz, Lafayette High School ($1,500)
Each individual has displayed admirable character, inspiring charisma and a yearning for success. Congratulations to these scholarship winners. We wish them, as well as all of our other scholarship applicants, the best of luck in pursuing their future endeavors.
Since implementing a scholarship program for members 19 years ago, we have awarded a total of $55,000 to 64 deserving young men and women.