Did you know that it could be significantly cheaper to get a low-cost auto loan from Arsenal with a rebate incentive instead of choosing an interest-free loan from your dealer? Here are some important facts to know before you sign for your next automobile:
- Arsenal provides an online calculator that helps you crunch the numbers and see where your money is going in all financing situations.
- No-interest loans tend to be available only with shorter-term loans, such as three years, which makes a car buyer’s monthly payment high and possibly unmanageable.
- Zero-percent offers are usually available only on specific models and apply to new vehicles rather than used.
- Less than 10% of consumers even qualify for no-interest offers.
- Opting for an Arsenal loan with a rebate reduces the purchase price of the vehicle, which means less tax to pay.
For more details, including the things you should consider when making your next auto purchase, click here.