Arsenal Credit Union’s core data processing system will soon be undergoing an upgrade, scheduled to take place August 1-3.
Please note that during this brief period, all of our branches will be closed for business; you will also temporarily not be able to access your Arsenal account(s) at shared branches operated by other credit unions. All phone resources, including the call center and automated teller (ActionLine), online banking (AccessPoint) and mobile banking services, will be unavailable. You will still be able to use your Arsenal Visa® debit card and make deposits and withdrawals at ATMs but with some limitations in place. You can also continue to write checks, as well as make purchases and get cash advances with your Arsenal Visa® credit card, during the system upgrade.
To ensure that you are fully prepared, we ask that you do the following before the upgrade begins at the close of business (6 p.m.) on Friday, July 31:
- Conduct any pending Arsenal business in person, online or over the phone before July 31 if it can’t wait until August 4 or later to be completed.
- Withdraw any cash you suspect you will need between July 31 and August 3 by using an ATM or visiting a branch, whichever is most convenient for you. (Note: Per-day limits on ATM withdrawals will begin at 2 p.m. on July 31.)
- Schedule online bills (due during the upgrade period) in advance. Online bills that you have already scheduled to be paid during the upgrade period will still occur.
- Print or download your online transaction history as needed, since past history will not be accessible after July 31.
- Consider applying for a Visa credit card from Arsenal as soon as possible. Keep in mind that it takes 7-10 days to receive. To apply, click here and select “Visa credit card” in the product drop-down menu.