America Saves Week is a national effort to set a savings goal, make a savings plan and save automatically. Join thousands of others who are taking time this week to start or grow their savings!
Get started by taking the America Saves Pledge. This pledge will help you stay committed to your plan all year long!
Then when you’re ready, share your savings goal by entering the #imsavingfor national contest. Participating is easy:
- Post a picture of what you’re saving for to your favorite social media platform (Twitter, Google+, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, LinkedIn, Tumblr) using #imsavingfor.
- Log on to AmericaSavesWeek.org/imsavingfor, fill out the brief form with your image from step #1 included, and you’ll be entered to win $500 on behalf of America Saves Week.
Feel free to get creative with your photo submissions!
- Take a picture in front of the item you’re saving for – like a new car or house.
- Photoshop yourself with your goal – like a trip to the Grand Canyon or Mount Rushmore.
- Use a photo app to add a caption to your picture.
- Above all else, have fun!
Wait, there’s a special incentive for Arsenal members!
Arsenal Credit Union will also be holding a separate contest just for members like you!
To enter, simply deposit $50 or more into your Arsenal savings account during February 22 through February 27, and you will be automatically entered to win a Fitbit Charge HR or a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4.