Buying a new home isn’t easy, so why not fix up the one you already own?
What if there was a place where you could connect with more than 100 local improvement professionals and form a game plan that could restore your home to its former glory? The Belleville Home Show is exactly what you need!
Surround yourself with the best minds in the biz. Mingle with specialists dealing in fencing, decks, windows, flooring, bathrooms, kitchens and so much more. Every piece of your home that could potentially use an upgrade or repair is represented at the Belleville Home Show.
Not sure where the improvement money is coming from? We can help finance the love your home deserves. Arsenal Credit Union offers a wide range of home improvement loans that ensure you get exactly the upgrade your house needs. Select from:
- Home equity loans
- Put your home’s equity to work for you. Borrow against your home to improve your living space.
- Home equity lines of credit
- Another great way to put your equity to good use, borrow only the money you need, when you need it.
- Great for when unexpected home issues or severe weather damage comes your way.
- Go Green
- Put some green in your pocket for improving the green footprint of your home. Go Green loans are a great way to fund energy-efficient upgrades, like solar panels, skylights, better insulation and more.
- Personal/Signature Loan
- Do you only have a small project or need some extra funds “just because?” A personal loan is great for small upgrades around the house.
Do you already have some home upgrades or repairs in mind? Apply for one of the above loans by clicking here to start the approval process before you ever set foot near a professional.
You don’t have to attack home improvements by yourself. Check out the Belleville Home Show, held at the Belleville Fairgrounds Exposition Center from Friday, February 26, through Sunday, February 28. For details on time slots, admission fees and more, head over to the Home Builders Association’s official website.